Friday, May 8, 2020

Until We Meet Again - My Creative Scrapbook

Hello blogging friends!

I hope you have all been healthy during this coronavirus pandemic. A few weeks ago we said goodbye to my daughter's dog Nana. So when I saw the rainbow cut file that is included as part of the My Creative Scrapbook May Main kit, I knew I wanted to use it to document her crossing over the rainbow bridge. This is another awesome kit. It features the new Picnic In The Park collection by Amy Tangerine and the Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl collection.


Here is a closer look...


For my title, I arranged the stickers that came in the kit inside my rainbows to help them pop against that colorful paper.


Be sure to check this kit out as well as the other kits available. You won't be disappointed.

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!