Friday, February 7, 2020

Love You - My Creative Scrapbook

Hello blogging friends!

I have some exciting news to share! I am guest designing for My Creative Scrapbook for the month of February! They sent me the February Main kit which featured the Simple Stories So Happy Together collection, some PhotoPlay Paper We Are Family collection pattern papers, and some Pebbles This is Family collection pattern papers along with puffy phrase stickers.


I did a kit unboxing YouTube video. You can watch it here...


The kit includes 5 exclusive digital cut files too! It's a great bargain. I used the Love You cut file on my first layout...


Here are some close-up shots...



I even did a process video for this. 



I love how this turned out! I have three more layouts to share with you over the next month. Be sure to keep an eye out.

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!