Saturday, October 5, 2019

Cardmaking with Peek-A-Boo You | Pebbles

Hello blogging friends!

I am celebrating World Cardmaking Day today with some adorable cards I created with the new Pebbles Peek-A-Boo You collection. This collection is perfect for baby boys and girls.



Cardmaking is easy when you can cut journal cards from pattern paper as I did here. The card sentiment is already there for you so you don't need stamps either. This first card uses just one pattern paper for the background. I used some metal dies to give this stork journal card a unique shape as well as for the doily I layered underneath. A pretty bow and some washi tape add a few more delicate details.






Cardmaking doesn't need to be hard. For this card I picked two pattern papers that coordinated well together to create this card background and placed a journal card on top. I added a delicate butterfly to accent the card sentiment.



How about three pattern papers... I used two for the background and added a third for the scallop punched border. Some ribbon, butterflies, and sprigs of leaves are perfect for baby girl cards.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
~Marcia


Supplies:
734198 Peek-A-Boo You - Girl - Follow You Dreams
734203 Peek-A-Boo You - Girl - Special Delivery
734200 Peek-A-Boo You - Girl - Little One
734201 Peek-A-Boo You - Girl - Baby Love Girl
734204 Peek-A-Boo You - Boy - Adventure Calls
734205 Peek-A-Boo You - Boy - Jungle Stripes
734206 Peek-A-Boo You - Boy - Be Wild
734207 Peek-A-Boo You - Boy - Baby Love Boy
734209 Peek-A-Boo You - Boy - Jungle Adventure
736760 Peek-A-Boo You - Girl - Washi Tape

736763 Peek-A-Boo You - Girl - Stamps
Sticky Thumb DotsSticky Thumb Tape Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!