Saturday, July 27, 2019

Myrtle Beach - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I was inspired by some of Nicole's newest cut files in the JustNick Studios online store to scrap some summer beach photos. While vacationing in Myrtle Beach, I loved getting up before the sun and walking along the beach looking for shells and watching the sunrise. I used the Crate Paper Sunny Days collection by Maggie Holmes.



I love the new Beach Sand Surf title cut files. I backed the Beach one to have some beach sand on the bottom half by adding some torn kraft cardstock.



I added some PinkFresh Studios alpha stickers for the Myrtle part of my title. It was fun to embellish my title with stickers.


The Sunshade Background is a great way to add warmth to your summer layouts with those big sun rays. I did some machine stitching on the rays to add some texture.



Here are the digital cut files I used today ...



Here is my YouTube Process Video ...


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!