Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Sweetheart - JustNick Studio

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today to share my JustNick Studio LOVE inspiration with you. There are lots of awesome new cut files in the store and I could not wait to use them ... especially this Candy Heart Background. How cute is that! Perfect for scrapping your Valentine's Day pics. My mixed media background sets those hearts off nicely.



I love creating layers of papers and embellishments on my layouts. I actually used 5 cut files here! Here is a closer look at those fabulous hearts. Can you see the other cut files?



I placed one of the Dainty Doilies behind my photo. Isn't it gorgeous! Doilies are so great for layering! They add a nice feminine touch.



Underneath my photo is a border strip of hearts from the Hearts digital cut file. Then, sandwiched between flowers you can see the pretty airy leaves from Stems 5.



In the lower right hand corner I chose the scripty word 'Sweetheart' from the Love List digital cut file for my layout title. This cut file has lots of title options for your Love layouts. You could even mix and match these words with another cut file to create a totally new title option.



Here are the digital cut files I used today...






Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have an amazing Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!