Thursday, November 22, 2018

St James Park - Jillibean Soup

Hello blogging friends!

I am sharing my first layout with the pretty Jillibean Soup You Make Miso Happy collection. The color palette, floral pattern papers, and flower pea pod parts were perfect for scrapping some photos from my recent trip to London's St James Park. This beautiful park is located between Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abby. After watching the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, we enjoyed walking through the park with its gorgeous flower gardens and waterfowl. I used a Jillibean Soup digital cut file available in the Silhouette store to frame my photo collage.


The You Make Miso Happy collection includes enamel shapes, like these flowers. I fussy cut some florals from the pattern papers to tuck behind my photos on both sides. then layered the pea pod die cuts on top.


 


I love how this layout turned out! You can find the Jillibean Soup You Make Miso Happy collection at Scrapbook.com. #affiliatelink

Supplies:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!