Thursday, July 12, 2018

Adventure Awaits - Jillibean Soup

Hello blogging friends!

Bohemian Brew from Jillibean Soup speaks to my gypsy heart. I love the Volkswagen van, the bright colors, and the graphical patterns ... they remind me of childhood road trips with my family. I thought it would be fun to document a more current road trip with my husband and our own kids. Road trips provide some opportunities to see parts of this awesome country that flying does not. On this particular road trip, we stopped in the Badlands of South Dakota to stretch our legs while on the way to the Black Hills. 


I lifted my Hello You Jillibean Soup layout from June, but flipped it on it's side to change things up. I loved the design with rows of embellishments and paper. The chevron pattern paper was fun to cut up. I added phrase stickers from the sticker sheet and these fun puffy stickers. Machine stitching adds some texture.



I double cut the Jillibean Soup Adventure Awaits digital cut file (available in the Silhouette Store) for my title. The shadow effect makes the title pop against the background paper. I added a little gesso to keep the title from blending into the busy pattern paper.


I added some embellishment clusters of die cuts, stickers, puffy stickers, and wood veneer on and under my photo.



Bohemian Brew is perfect for documenting your road trips too ... and so much more. This is a very versatile collection.



Jillibean Soup Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Bohemian Brew / Peace, Happiness, Love, Content
Digital Cut Files: Adventure Awaits Design ID #253432
Wood Veneers: Healthy Hello Soup

Other Supplies: Silhouette Cameo, Heidi Swapp Color Shine in navy, foam adhesive, thread, gesso, Bazzill cardstock, enamel dots, Brother Sewing Machine

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!