Thursday, April 6, 2017

Hey Gorgeous - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I have a sweet layout to share using one of the newest cut files in the JustNick Studio store. When I saw the gorgeous new Butterfly Background 2 digital cut file I could not wait to use it. I love the delicate butterflies. This cut file is perfect for Spring photos, but I thought it would also be lovely with a photo of my adventurous daughter. One of the things I learned early on in trying to photograph children was that I had to keep them in one place long enough to snap a few photos. I used props like this ladder. The adventurous ones didn't think twice about climbing up it. My daughter Colette has not lost her sense of adventure yet, 25 years later. I am using the Cocoa Vanilla Studios Wild At Heart collection.



Here is a better look at those amazing butterflies...





To form my title, I combine the Hey speech bubble from the Girl Power digital cut file with a rubber charm with the word Gorgeous. This was cut pretty small. If you are having difficulties cutting items with your electronic machine try cutting it twice. I find I can get a better cut with a so so blade if I cut it twice.






Here are the cut files I used ...





If you are interested in watching my YouTube process video here you go ...


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Check out all the new cut files in the JustNick Store.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!