Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Summer Fun - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I hope you all had a fabulous Labor Day weekend! I am sharing a JustNick Studios layout today. Nicole challenged us this week to use at least 3 cut files on our layouts this week. An easy task ... because all the cut files are so amazing. I had some camping photos from this summer to scrap so here is what I came up with. I used 4 cut files. Two of which are new; the Rustic Leaf Frame and the Vine Background. These were perfect for camping photos.



I used papers and embellishments from Pretty Little Studio. They don't have 12x12 papers ... 8x8 is the largest size! I love my pattern papers when creating a layout, so I was wondering what to do when I saw this Creative Scrapper's sketch from August. The smaller paper sizes would work here and I could use the new Rustic Leaf Frame for the circle element.


Here is a closer look at that Rustic Leaf Frame. This is one of my favorite new cut files released. I sized the frame so a 5x5 photo would fit perfectly ...



I trimmed the Vine Background down so that I only used a small part of it along the side of my layout and stitched over the top to add some texture.



I combined the Summer Words and the WORD 2 digital cut file to create my title...


Here are the cut files I used today ...






Thanks for stopping by today. Check out all the awesome new cut files in the store.


1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!