Tuesday, August 25, 2015

You Look Fabulous - Clique Kits September kit

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with more inspiration from the September Clique Kit Capture. Aren't you loving this gorgeous kit? What's not to love with the Cocoa Vanilla Studios Hello Lovely, Seven Paper, and Dear Lizzy papers. I am still working on scrapping my daughter's wedding photos.... and that first anniversary is creeping up on me, yikes! I wanted a more masculine feel to this layout of my son-in-law and his mother preparing for his wedding, so I pulled the brown papers and the black corrugated cardboard from the kit. To soften things up a bit, I added a little vellum over the background. This helps to frame my main photo as well.

  YouLookFabulous

Banners under the cardboard add just enough color. I even cut up a journal card for my banner. See there are lots of ways to use those journal cards. You can also see the Hello Lovely ephemera, stickers, and the Pretty Little Studio sticker words (the 'love') here...

  Detail3

The custom flair included in the kit is always one of my favorite parts of the kit. I added my own twine bow for a little elegance.

  Detail1

I placed more ephemera and some sequins on top of the vellum to finish off my page.

  Detail2

Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!