Monday, December 11, 2023

Snowman Lighted Shadowbox Decor - Lori Whitlock Blog Hop

 Hello everyone! It's blog hop time at Lori Whitlock.


Here is the blog hop order in case you want to start at the top or get lost along the way...

I was in love with the Halloween luminaries so when Lori came out with these lighted shadowbox Christmas decor pieces I knew I had to make one, or maybe more! You can purchase a bundle of all the Holiday shadowbox cut files Here. The bundle includes a Santa, Elf, Snowman, Reindeer, Turkey, and Nativity Scene. I created the Snowman Lighted Shadowbox Decor (SVGSilhouette) for the blog hop today.


Isn't he so festive! He is going to light up my Christmas buffet table this year. I purchased the smallest battery operated LED light string I could find at Micheals. The battery pack sits behind the snowman and the lights fit through a hole in the back. I was looking for white or silver cord because I was afraid a green cord would show through the paper. I did find a smaller watch battery powered light string from Tim Holtz Ideology at my local JoAnns but they only had multicolored light strings left. The Tim Holtz battery pack is less obtrusive and could be taped to the back.

Go check out all of Lori's latest Christmas designs. Right now Lori's designs are 30% off!!!!!  Use code Dec2023 to get 30% off all SVGs, Fonts and Commercial Licenses!


There is a FREE cut file available today only, No purchase necessary.



Finally, Want to win a gift card to Lori’s Shop? Enter here… 




Thanks so much for stopping by,
~Marcia

3 comments:

  1. I think these are so beautiful. I purchased the nativity one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them, so of course I bought them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. these lighted shadowboxes are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!