Friday, December 8, 2023

December Layout share - My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends.

The My Creative Scrapbook December Main Kit featured the vintage Simple Stories Dear Santa collection and a few pieces of pattern paper from the Memory-Place Dear Santa collection. The kit was also packed with embellishment options from 49th & Market Christmas Spectacular and Echo Park Paper Santa Claus Lane. It was a joy to create with this kit! Let me show you what I made.

1. Farm Fresh Christmas Trees - This is a great design to use for paper scraps. I wanted to create a layout that made use of the Christmas Tree Farm embellishments. Watch my YouTube process video here...


2. Jingle All The Way - I use the monthly sketch by Rebecca Moore for this next layout. But 3 small photos and lots of white space scared me. So this layout went in a different direction. Here is the sketch.


Watch my YouTube process video to see my take on the sketch.


3. Jolly Holiday - There were actually two sketches this month. Laura Whitaker designed this one.


My daughter recently added an English Golden Retriever puppy to her family and sent me these adorable snapshots I couldn't wait to scrap. Here is my take on the sketch.




4. Merry & Bright - I used the "25" digital cut file from The Cut Shoppe which was included in the kit subscription. These photos were from two years ago. You can see even our cat wanted to be part of the family photo. He was perched on my son's shoulders.




My Creative Scrapbook puts together 4 kits every month. This is the Main kit that I used. Each kit is put together beautifully. There is really something for every kind of scrapbooker! Go check them all out.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!