Thursday, November 23, 2023

Santa Gift Card Tag Tutorial - Lori Whitlock

 Hello friends.  Christmas is creeping up. I am a big fan of giving gift cards so my recipients can pick out their own gift but I like to make gift card holders to put them in. I selected the Gift Card Tag Santa (SVGSilhouette) to make for my gift cards this year.  There is a pocket on the back side of this tag that holds the gift card. I used Lori's Have a Holly Jolly Christmas collection to create my tags.



These are really easy to assemble. Let me show you how.

1. Cut out the pieces from desired pattern paper or cardstock.


2. Fold the tag along the score lines folding the flaps up. Apply glue to the flaps and adhere to the back of the tag to form the pocket.
 

3. Adhere the white beard and Santa suit trim to the top of the tag.


4. Slip the black belt through the belt buckle and adhere to the bottom of the tag. Add the two black buttons above the belt on the white trim.
 

5. Add ribbon or other embellishments as you wish.


Check out Lori's other gift card holder designs in the store and make some of your own. Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!