Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Happy Fall - Lori Whitlock

 Hello everyone. 

Fall is officially here and I will soon be venturing to our local pumpkin patch with the family for some fun activities. For Fall wishes, The Lori Whitlock's Pumpkin Truck Back Box Card (SVGSilhouette) is so festive. It reminds me of those trips to the pumpkin patch.


I created my truck from cardstock and added some solid pattern papers from the Echo Park Paper I Love Fall collection. I couldn't resist adding the little racoon to my truck bed. He was cut from a die cut ephemera piece also from the I Love Fall collection. 

I know this card will put a smile on someone's face! Best of all it folds flat for mailing. Lori has lots of other fun Fall cards in her shop. Go take a look.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!