Saturday, July 8, 2023

My Creative Scrapbook July Layout Share

 Hello friends,

Once again My Creative Scrapbook has put together amazing kits for July. Let me show you what I created with the Main kit featuring the Maggie Holmes Woodland Grove collection from American Crafts.  

1. Love Grows Here - This layout was created using the July sketch by Laura Whitaker for My Creative Scrapbook. It features my son's girlfriend from her maternity photo shoot. I used the 49th and Market stamp that was included with the kit and created my own mixed media background. Watch my YouTube process video to see how it all came together here.


2.  Summer Fun - I had just returned from a visit to my daughter in Colorado and could not wait to scrap these photos from our trip to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. If you are an animal lover, this zoo is a must! We absolutely loved feeding the giraffes there. I added some canvas flair from Scrappin' Happy Studio on this layout. The cut file is from The Cut Shoppe and was included with a kit subscription.


3.  Seek Sunshine - With all the pink and floral papers, I decided my next layout should be girly and decided to scrap a photo of my oldest daughter. The ribbon on this layout is from my stash. The die cut floral pieces included some acetate butterflies and flowers. A bit challenging to use is you prefer white backgrounds but I love how it looks on top of this photo.


4.  My Kind of Paradise - This layout was inspired by this pretty cut file from PearTree Cut Files that was included for kit subscribers. I pulled together the natural tones from the papers and a favorite photo of Split Rock Lighthouse along the north shore of Lake Superior. The mixed media background is from one of Vicki Boutin's Mixed Media Paper Pads.


My Creative Scrapbook puts together 4 kits every month. Be sure to check out the other kits and projects the designers created with them.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
~Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!