Sunday, July 9, 2023

Puppy Love - July PageMaps

 Hello friends,

Becky has another set of amazing PageMaps sketches released for July. Here is the sketch I chose to work with this month.


I recently got my hands on the Doodlebug Pretty Kitty collection and I was dying to use it to scrap some photos of our latest foster fail Allie. Even though this collection is for scrapping your kitties, I wanted the pastel papers to scrap our pretty Allie girl. Can you blame us for foster failing when you see how affectionate she is? It's a good thing she is cute too, because she has tried to eat the house mopboards, stair railings, numerous rugs, and my porch furniture! I varied from the sketch slightly by flipping it  and incorporating the title into different strips of pattern papers instead of the single piece as shown in the sketch. Here is my layout ...




There are more sketches to inspire you on the PageMaps website.
Thank you so much for stopping by,
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!