Sunday, November 13, 2022

November My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit Layouts

 Hello friends!

I have some fabulous layouts and YouTube process videos to share with you today using the November Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook featuring the Vicki Boutin Evergreen & Holly collection from American Crafts. I LOVED this kit so much, I created process videos for all 4 of my layouts! I have so much product leftover too that I am going to make a bunch of Christmas cards and maybe even a few more layouts!

1. Fresh Cut Christmas Trees - When I started looking at the 2 packages of die cut ephemera that were included in the kit, I split the ephemera up by theme to see which of my photos from last Christmas I wanted to scrapbook. I was happy to see lots of Christmas Tree Farm ephemera. Last Christmas we cut down a tree right after a snowfall and it was truly a Winter Wonderland


2. - Holiday Cheer - fussy cut poinsettias are the star of this layout. There is a green poinsettia swag cut file from PearTree Cut Files at the base of my wreath. This cut file is included with a kit subscription .


3. Oh What Fun - The perfect title for a sledding layout. Add snow, a snowman and you can't help but have fun!


4. Christmas at Home - What are your holiday traditions? This layout documents our Christmas celebration fondue style with lobster tails. Cut file is included with a kit subscription and is from PearTree Cut Files.


Please check out all the kits from My Creative Scrapbook here... https://linktr.ee/MyCreativeScrapbook.
Their Black Friday Sales have already started and you can get some great deals!

Hey look, I am caught up sharing my layouts with you now... Hooray!

Thanks so much for stopping by
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!