Wednesday, December 7, 2022

December My Creative Scrapbook Layouts

 Hello everyone!

I am really excited to share my layouts with the My Creative Scrapbook December Main kit. This gorgeous kit features the Crate Paper Mittens & Mistletoe collection, a Vicki Boutin stencil, and cut files from PearTree Cut Files.

1. My first layout Merry, Merry focuses on the green pattern papers. I decided to scrap an older wintery photo of my daughter with her Great Pyranees dog Sue. The photo pairs well with the tree pattern paper. Tree farm photos would go really nice with this pattern paper as well.  I added a canvas flair from Scrappin Happy Studio in my floral cluster.

Here is a sneak peek....

You can see the layout in it's entirety in my YouTube process video here ...


2. Let's Get Cozy focuses on the red pattern papers in the collection and that amazing Vicki Boutin Stencil. This one has a photo of my daughter baking up some Christmas cookies, what could be cozier than that? You can find more amazing flare from Scrappin Happy Studio on this layout.

Here is a sneak peek....


You can see the layout in it's entirety in my YouTube process video here ...


3. I Believe is my third layout and it uses one of the PearTree Cut files and the monthly sketch by Laura Whitaker.


Here is my take ...


4. Christmas Traditions uses another of the PearTree Cut files as well as that Vicki Boutin stencil again this time using blues and greens. I couldn't resist staging this photo so I could scrap our newest addition to the family Allie.


Please check out all the kits from My Creative Scrapbook here... https://linktr.ee/MyCreativeScrapbook.

Thanks so much for stopping by
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!