Sunday, November 13, 2022

October My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit Layouts

 Hello everyone!

I am sharing my October layouts created with the beautiful My Creative Scrapbook Main kit featuring the Paige Evans Garden Shoppe collection from American Crafts. 

1.  Groovy Man - When I saw this daisy pattern paper I had to scrap this photo of my son and his girlfriend from last Halloween. They were dressed as hippies and I wanted to create a fun mixed media layout with that 70's vibe. Check out my YouTube process video for all the details.



2.  Happiness Here - I think my favorite pattern paper from the Garden Shoppe collection was this colorful leaf pattern paper. I fussy cut the top and bottom to create the illusion of leaves falling from trees and covering the ground. I used a cut from from Paige Evans called Leaf Heart to add some texture with a white on white and frame my photo.


3. Wonderfall - Go Vikings -  I am scrapping another photo of my son here. This time taking in a Vikings game. I used a cut file from PearTree Cut Files that is included with a kit subscription and even managed to do some hand stitching on it.


4. Upgraded To Grandparents - This layout features our first photos with our grandson Jameson. I used an October PageMaps sketch

Please check out all the kits from My Creative Scrapbook here... https://linktr.ee/MyCreativeScrapbook.
Their Black Friday Sales have already started and you can get some great deals!

Thanks so much for stopping by
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!