Monday, July 11, 2022

Surfing Van Box Card - Lori Whitlock Blog Hop

   Hello friends! It's blog hop time at Lori Whitlock!


Here is the blog hop order in case you want to start at the top or get lost along the way...

Marcia Dehn-Nix    ( You Are Here !!! )

I am forever in need of birthday cards. I love finding a box card that I can repurpose to be a birthday card.... huge BONUS if it's a masculine card! When I saw the Surfing Van Box Card (SVG, Silhouette) I knew exactly who I could gift it to. I altered the license plate to say "HB2U" (Happy Birthday To You). I used Lori Whitlock's Endless Summer collection to add a sentiment and the flip flops


Go check out all of Lori's new designs. Right now Lori's designs are 30% off!!!!!  Use code Jul;2022 to get 30% off all SVGs, Fonts and Commercial Licenses!


While you are at it, grab this FREE cut file! No code or minimum purchase required.


And finally, how would you like to win a $20 Coupon to the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop?


Thanks so much for stopping by. Your next stop is Brigit Mann.
~Marcia

2 comments:

  1. Great card. I have a cousin who loves VW bugs and I enjoy sending a card with a VW on it. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!