Thursday, December 30, 2021

Hippo Get Well Card - Lori Whitlock

 Hello everyone! 

With cold, flu, and covid season here in full force, chances are you know someone who is sick and could use some cheering up.  I created this adorable Get Well Hippo Box Card (SVGSilhouette) for my cousin. I made a few modifications, placing the heart on the headboard of the bed and stamping my sentiments instead of using the print and cut feature. I am using some new sentiment stamps from Scrapbook.com called Feeling Better 1 and Feeling Better 2. Using a black marker, I even added lines to the thermometer.


When the card is closed for mailing it is completely flat.

Lori has lots of Get Well card ideas in her shop. Go check them all out!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!