Sunday, January 2, 2022

Happy Adventures - PageMaps

 Happy New Year friends,

I am trying to come to grips with the fact that it is January 2022! But a new month means that there are new sketches to inspire you at PageMaps. I decided to do some stash bashing. Over Thanksgiving break, I started purging my scrapbook papers and came across what was left of my Fancy Pants Designs Dream Big collection. When I saw the open road paper I knew it was perfect for documenting a photo I've been wanting to scrap of my nephew and his girlfriend. About a year and a half ago they decided to hit the road in their 5th wheel camper and travel and work odd jobs when they needed money. They are currently in Washington state where my nephew is working cutting down trees and his girlfriend is teaching yoga classes. Here is my layout ...


and here is the sketch...


I followed the sketch pretty close. Instead of three photos though I used two since I wanted to include this horizontal photo of their camper.



You can catch my YouTube process video here along with the supply list.


Thanks so much for stopping by. 
~Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!