Monday, October 11, 2021

True Love - Lori Whitlock Blog Hop

Hello everyone! It's blog hop time at Lori Whitlock!


Here is the blog hop order in case you want to start at the top or get lost along the way...

My niece recently got married and I wanted to make her a special card. I decided on the Hexagon Pop Up Card Valentine Couple, making a few changes to it so that I could use it for a wedding (SVG,Silhouette). Really the only change needed was to omit the Valentine sentiment on the front of the card base. I used the pretty Lori Whitlock Our Wedding collection.


Go check out all of Lori's new designs and while you are at it, grab this FREE cut file! No code or minimum purchase required.


Did I mention all those designs are 30% off!!!!!  Use code Oct2021 to get 30% off all SVGs, Fonts and Commercial Licenses!



And finally, how would you like to win a $20 Coupon to the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop?



Thanks so much for stopping by. Head over to Brigit Mann next.
~Marcia

3 comments:

I love hearing what you think!