Thursday, June 18, 2020

Summer Shaped Cards - Pebbles

Hello blogging friends!

I thought it would be fun to create some shaped cards with the Pebbles Sun & Fun collection. I love creating shaped cards. I think they add a little whimsy to any occasion.


The inspiration for my surfboard card was all the adorable die cut ephemera kids in bathing attire. I thought surfboards would make a cool backdrop for them. I used a SVGcuts cut file. This card opens almost in the middle, with two surfboards on the left and one on the right of the opening.


I popped the die cuts up with foam dots for dimension and even added a fussy cut beach ball. There are a number of different sentiments in the ephemera pack that fit lots of different occasions. Puffy dot stickers add more dimension.


The "You're One In A Melon" journal card inspired this next card. The watermelon slice was a Silhouette cut file. By duplicating the shape and welding the two slices together at the top, I was able to create my very own watermelon card.


The die cut watermelon in the ephemera pack was popped up on foam and attached to the front of this card. Once again, I added some puffy dot stickers for dimension.


Why not create a summer card yourself and send off to brighten someone's day. Thanks for stopping by.


Supplies:
Sun & Fun Patterned papers
Sun & Fun Puffy Dots
Sun & Fun Ephemera



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!