Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Island Escape - My Creative Scrapbook

Hello blogging friends,

I am sharing my first layout with the June Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook with you today. This was such an awesome kit!! I had so much fun creating my layouts this month and can't wait to share them all with you. I went tropical for this one, using some photos from a Hawaiin vacation from about 5 years ago...


I fussy cut a lot of flowers from a floral pattern paper in the collection to tuck behind my photos. I supplemented with die cut ephemera pieces as well, like these stems. A chipboard butterfly adds dimension.


The Creative Embellishment chipboard words can be altered with paint and ink. To complete my title, I added some small puffy stickers from PinkFresh Studios that I had in my stash.


I love these premade mixed media sheets from Vicki Boutin. No mess and quick and easy for people like me who don't always have time to create my own backgrounds.


I love these stamp ephemera pieces. You can cut them apart to use just one, or keep them intact.


Polaroid photos make an awesome journal spot in the upper right.


Do check out my YouTube process video to see how this layout came together...



Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!