Monday, March 2, 2020

Family Is For Keeps - My Creative Scrapbook

Hello blogging friends!

I have one more layout to share with you that I created with the beautiful February Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This kit featured the Simple Stories So Happy Together collection along with some pattern papers from PhotoPlay Paper's We Are Family collection and the Pebbles This Is Family collection. This was the 4th layout I created, and I can't believe how much of the kit I still have! I wanted to scrap a family photo for this one and focus on the houses.


I used an exclusive cut file from My Creative Scrapbook and backed the negative space with some of the pattern papers from the kit.


I used chipboard and sticker embellishments from the So Happy Together collection, concentrating on those items found in your home, like this chair and lamp.


One of the chipboard houses was just what I needed to add some dimension to this 4x6 journal card cut from a sheet of 12x12 pattern paper.


If you are interested in watching my process video, here it is....


Thanks so much for stopping by. The March kit from My Creative Scrapbook is even more AMAZING if you can believe that! I'll be posting a kit unboxing and layouts that I created with it in a few days. Stay tuned!

~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!