Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Color Me Happy - Scrapbook.com

Hello blogging friends!

Did you know your favorite scrapbook store Scrapbook.com is now selling cut files! They asked for help promoting, and being the cut file junkie that I am I jumped at the chance. Take a look at the Color Me Happy layout I created with their latest cut file...


I had a blast at the local paint party studio with my three kids. We learned how to paint Matisse's Cat With Red Fish. Who's painting do you like the best?


I used this colorful pattern paper from the gorgeous Pink Paislee Horizon collection and added die cut ephemera from Vicki Boutin's Kaleidoscope collection.


I love how this turned out. All that color makes me smile.


Thanks so much for stopping by. 

~Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!