Thursday, October 24, 2019

Happy Cake Day Party Favors - Pebbles

Hello blogging friends!

Today is my first post using the fun Pebbles Happy Cake Day collection. I love making party favors. They can really help to create a festive vibe at your party. Instead of making just a couple cake boxes, I made an entire cake! Best of all, they can be displayed on a cake plate just like a real cake.



I made a combination of chocolate and strawberry cake boxes using several different pattern papers for my frosting. Some pretty rosette ribbon looks just like piped frosting along the edge of my cake.



You can decorate the boxes with stickers or die cut ephemera pieces like I did here.



The tops of the cake boxes come off to reveal a nice sized space for treats.



Each cake box also has it's own candle. A little bit of yellow stickles gives them a warm glow.



Wouldn't you love to receive one of these cake box party favors when you attend your next birthday party! You can find the cut file at SVGcuts, It's called B is For Birthday. Be sure to check out the Happy Cake Day collection for your families birthdays.



Supplies:
Happy Cake Day collection 12x12 paper pad
Happy Cake Day collection ephemera with foil accents
American Crafts cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!