Tuesday, March 5, 2019

My Mona Lisa Moment - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am sharing a travel scrapbook layout with you today that I created with four different JustNick Studios digital cut files. This layout is about my recent trip to Paris where we visited the Louvre Museum. Who knew Mona Lisa could draw such crowds!





I combined three cut files to create my title. My favorite Outline Alphas were combined with the "my" from My Heart is Full and the "moment" from Enjoy The Moment to form "My Mona Lisa Moment".





I wanted to use a few travel icons too. I found a geotag and globe in the Around the World cut file. The globe was perfect to layer under my photos to help frame them.







I actually have a process video for this layout! It's been a while since I've done one. I would love to have you stop by my YouTube channel and check it out.



Here are the cut files I used today ...









Thanks so much for stopping by today. Enjoy the rest of your week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!