Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Coffee and Friends and more - Jillibean Soup Mix the Media

Hello blogging friends!

I wanted to share some Jillibean Soup Mix the Media projects that I created for Creativation 2019. This is a once a year show where the craft and hobby manufacturers shares their new products. These items were on display in the Jillibean Soup booth.

The first one is an acrylic stand that I added some brown vinyl to using a Jillibean Soup digital cut file that is available in the Silhouette store. These acrylic stands can be found at Joanne's and are perfect for adding your own designs to.


Supplies:
Jillibean Soup 3x4 Acrylic Wood Stand JB1651
Digital Cut Files: Coffee and Friends Make the Perfect Blend / Design ID # 242788
Other: Silhouette Cameo, brown matte vinyl, transfer tape.

Once I got started playing with vinyl and cut files it was hard to stop me! I found these galvinized pails at Micheals and thought they would be perfect for growing herbs. I could even start them inside if I can keep the cats out of them, lol. I have plans to do more of these. There are Jillibean Soup cut files for Rosemary, Lavender, and Dill. I am hoping they add my favorite... Cilantro.


Supplies:
Digital Cut Files: Fresh Herbs Thyme / Design ID # 260240, Fresh Herbs Basil / Design ID # 259115
Other: Silhouette Cameo, black glossy vinyl, transfer tape, small galvanized pails

I added some vinyl and felt flowers to a Jillibean Soup Mix the Media Rustic White Frame to create a garden sign to go along with my herb pots....


Supplies:
Jillibean Soup 6x10 Rustic White Frame JB1637
Felt Flowers Mixed Magenta JB1429
Digital Cut Files: Welcome To The Garden / Design ID # 261749
Other: Silhouette Cameo, green and black matte vinyl, transfer tape.

and one more ... thinking of Valentine's Day coming up, I added some red vinyl to this Jillibean Soup galvinized heart.


Supplies:
Jillibean Soup Galvinized Heart JB1194
Digital Cut Files: You Will Forever Be My Always / Design ID # 173383
Other: glossy red vinyl, transfer tape, Silhouette Cameo.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have I convinced you yet to try your hand at adding some vinyl to something? 
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!