Thursday, January 17, 2019

Berlin's The Kiss - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

After the Holidays, I tried to do some de-stashing in my craft room and got distracted when I found what was left of my Simple Stories Urban Traveler collection. It was just what I needed for scrapping my Berlin photos, so I figured if I scrapped a layout, I would have less stash to go through. Makes perfect sense, right. Scrapping is way more fun than de-stashing anyway. Here is what I came up with  using some awesome JustNick Studios digital cut files....



I wanted to create a more grungy background, so I cut the Missing Mesh Background and used it as a stencil with some distress ink. Inking the edges of my pattern papers also gave my layout a more grungy appearance.



To frame my photo and computer journaling I altered the Noted File Folder. I wanted it to be longer. This was easy to do. First I duplicated the folder. Then I just moved it below the first one and welded it together.



Here are the digital cut files I used today.





Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!