Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Holiday Cards - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

Do you make holiday cards to send at this time of the year? I try really hard to make cards and get them all mailed out. Some years I do better than others. I can't seem to force myself to make any though until after Thanksgiving. I am in full Christmas cardmaking mode now though, lol. I love using JustNick Studio digital cut files on my cards just like I do my layouts. On my first card I added a pretty Layered Poinsettia along with some Stems 2. I love the dimension the layered poinsettia adds.







For my second card I used the Holly Ring digital cut file to frame my sentiment.





Here are the cut files I used today...







Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week.

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!