Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas - Quick Quotes Club Q inspiration

Hello Quick Quotes friends! I hope you all had a fabulous holiday. Marcia here today with my final Club Q for December. These papers in the Club Q kit were so gorgeous, I didn't want to cover them up, lol.
These pictures are my kids at last years Christmas celebration for the Nixs. The journaling says "All sweetness and smiles when Grandma wants a picture....   But when I want a picture ..." Hopefully I will get a good picture of them this year. I didn't even mat my photos on this layout!! These papers make for some quick, easy and beautiful pages. Even the title "Christmas" is included in the kit! I used the photo corners in the kit to help frame my photos. The chipboard presents were painted with gesso and then inked. The chipboard tree I painted with gesso, and then glued glitter all over it. To keep the glitter on the tree and not everywhere else, I sprayed it with hairspray. It really works! Give it a try. Here is a close-up of the tree...
Quick Quotes Supplies:
December Club Q
Powderpuff chalk ink in Tahiti, Baja Blue

Other Supplies:
snowflake punch - Martha Stewart
glitter - Martha Stewart
Helmar quick dry 450 glue
Stardust Stickles - Ranger
gesso

Have a great day everyone. I am thoroughly enjoying having my kids home on their Winter Break! I am taking them to see Elf the Broadway Musical in a couple days. I can't wait!!!

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!