Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So Thankful - Quick Quotes Club Q

Hello Quick Quotes friends!  I hope you are enjoying the fall weather wherever you are and taking lots of photos. And do you know, the October Club Q kit is the perfect thing to scrapbook those photos! I was fortunate enough to get to work with the October Club Q kit this month and all I can say is Oh my! It is a fabulous kit. Take a look at this layout of my family that I created with it.
I added a strip of burlap to give it a more rustic look as well as some colorful die cut leaves. I just love the intricate cut on this overlay piece and that So Thankful die cut that I used for my title. Here is a close-up.
There is a lot more goodies in the Club Q kit, so I just had to make this gift card holder too.
It opens up to hold 3 different gift cards, or you could tuck little notes or pictures inside the pockets.
I added this little stamped owl on the inside with the sentiment "Whooooo loves you?" This was super easy to put together. It came precut. I just had to score a few lines and fold. Then add your own personal touch.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
October Club Q featuring the Stowaway papers
Powderpuff Chalk ink in Midnight Confession and Amaretto

Other Supplies
Core'dinations cardstock in red, yellow and orange
burlap
hemp cord

There is a lot more in the October Club Q kit! Even a gorgeous mini album that I will definitely be posting at a later date.

Enjoy the rest of your week
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!