Today, I am participating in a blog hop to showcase the top projects of several very talented designers. Here is the blog hop order so you can be sure not to miss any inspiration.
Blog Hop List 2015
Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy!
Yes, I know this was suppose to be the top 10 projects of 2015, but that is like asking me to pick which of my kids is my favorite. so ... Here are my top 15 projects according to Marcia. Yup, the ones I liked the most, in no particular order ....
1. I LOVE these photos of my daughter and I (Thank you Amanda Plucker Photography). I used the February Clique Kit featuring the Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection. Those sequin vellum pockets and the splatters of ink make me swoon.
2. If you follow my blog you will have noticed that I had a love affair with box cards this year. This mailbox Valentine I made for Imaginisce with the Baby Mine collection and my Xyron adhesives was published in Scrapbook and Cards Today! I use a cut file from SVGcuts.
3. My favorites list would not be complete without this Carousel Cupcake Holder! I created this using the Cocoa Vanilla Studios Sugar & Spice collection. I am the luckiest girl to be able to design with this Australian Scrapbook Manufacturer. You may think so too when you reach the end of my favorites list ;) You are going to see lots of Cocoa Vanilla Studios products! This is another SVGcuts file.
4. The June Clique Kit was one of my favorite kits this past year featuring the Crate Paper Journey collection. It was so hard to choose a favorite layout that I created with this kit to include in my top 15! I used a gold metallic sketch pen in my Silhouette for this one. Lacey, from Clique Kits created that gorgeous background file.
5. Another Summer favorite was the Pink Paislee Atlas collection. Here I paired it with the On An Adventure JustNick Studios digital cut file. I wish I could say this photo was from my vacation, but sadly, no. My daughter Colette backpacked across Europe this past summer. This was one of her favorite places Hallstatt, Austria.
6. Xyron and My Favorite Things Teamed up this past summer and I fell in love with these Penguins. I used some older Imaginisce papers from my stash for this and another SVGcuts file. And look.... I colored with my Copics !!! and I LOVED it!!! Susan Opel even featured my pineapple on the My Favorite Things blog!
7. Xyron and Top Dog Dies teamed up with Simple Stories this summer too. I was so excited to be able to play with the Summer Vibes collection. I created this layout using some fun JustNick Studios digital cut files....
8. I really enjoyed the Imaginisce Heartland Farm collection too. I love gardening. I created this layout about starting my blueberry garden ...
10. I love this picture of my girls! I showcased it well, don't you think, using the September Clique Kit featuring the Cocoa Vanilla Studios Hello Lovely collection. I use a silver metallic sketch pen in my Silhouette to create those spirals from the Clique digital cut file.
11. Life Is Beautiful by Cocoa Vanilla Studios was another fabulous collection. I just love the floral patterns that Zoe includes in her collections. I used some fabulous JustNick Studios cut files on this layout and went crazy stitching in circles.
14. Here is a layout I created with the same gorgeous collection, Tis The Season. Surprisingly, I used no cut files on this one!
15. I am currently playing with the new Fancy Pants Designs Happy Place collection in my January Clique Kit. I created the positive background with another JustNick Studios cut file, using it as a stencil for applying some modeling paste. I love how this one turned out... my daughter with her dog.
Your next stop is the very talented Rebecca Keppel!