Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Jamaica - JustNick and Clique Kits

Hello blogging friends!
Lots to share today! Here is my latest layout using my August Clique Kit featuring the Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss collection and some fabulous JustNick background cut files. Did you know you can use the cut files to create a stencil so you can apply paints or ink to your layout or card. I created a stencil with the Funky Rectangles Background.
 With the stencil in place, I first applied a coat of gesso and let it dry. Then I applied some blue acrylic paint over the gesso. I love the added interest and texture the paint adds. Here is my layout...
The flowers I saved from cutting the Fancy Floral background. Don't be so quick to throw those scraps away!
Want a closer look?
I can't believe this is my first layout with the August kit! I was so excited for this kit!! but since I was on kit duty for the September kit, I didn't have time to play :(  I want to remind all of you about Clique Kits monthly challenge. Still a few days left to get your entry in.....Awesome prizes..... Anything Goes..... No excuses! Come join the fun!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!