Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Back To School Treats with Pebbles and Xyron!

Hello blogging friends! Are your kiddos back in school yet? I think these treat bags will get some smiles from them and maybe homework won't look so bad after a snack :)


Xyron is teaming up with Pebbles and I got to play with the new Back To School collection. This collection rocks with its primary colors, fun patterns, and reward stickers. I found this treat bag topper by Lori Whitlock in the Silhouette store and couldn't resist. That owl is so cute!




When die cutting small shapes, How many of you end up losing the smaller pieces? I used to lose them all the time!!  I have a solution for you...


Run your small shapes through your Xyron Sticker Maker or Create-a-Sticker machine as soon as you are finished cutting them. I take them directly off my cutting mat and place them in my Xyron Create-a-Sticker machine. Now, no more lost dots to those i's or other small pieces.


Supplies:
Pebbles Back to School papers and stickers
Xyron 2.5" Create-a-Sticker machine
Xyron Mega Runner
Teresa Collins Plier Stapler
Core'dinations cardstock
Silhouette Cameo 
Lori Whitlock Treat Topper cut file
cellophane treat bags

Thanks for stopping by
~Marcia

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are beyond cute!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would definitely bring smiles. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun idea -so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, those bag toppers are AWESOME, Marcia! i love that they have little handles! and what a great tip for keeping the little pieces! thanks for sharing, and for linking up at Paper Issues! good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!