Be sure to check out my GIVEAWAY at the end.
I am so fortunate to be a part of this awesome blog hop again with so many talented ladies. You should have arrived here from the incredibly talented Cathy Harper's blog. If not you may want to start at the beginning because there is some awesome inspiration and giveaways to be had. See below for the blog list.
I can't believe how hard it was to narrow my favorite layouts, cards, and mini albums down to 10. Yes, GASP, I said cards! Last year's favorites were almost all layouts. One of my goals for 2013 was to work on becoming a better card designer. I am sorry though, I couldn't limit my list down to 10, so I have 13 (it's 2013 after all).
Without further ado, here are my Top
1. This card was one of my first projects I made for Imaginisce using the Childhood Memories collection. A similar card was published in Papercrafts Magazine in June. and the layout I made with this collection will be appearing in the May 2014 Scrapbook Trends!
2. These were some old pics of Naomi enjoying the rides at the State Fair. I used some My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline.
3. I got brave and started making some mini albums this year. The Imaginisce Endless Summer collection was perfect for this BBQ Recipe album. It contains some of my most requested recipes. You want them? Check out this post ... here. Preserving your memories is more than just photos!
4. This was another project I did for Imaginisce. I wanted to try a step card. This was my first.
6. This was a Quick Quotes card I made for my niece using the One Fine Day collection. She made me a great auntie when her son was born in November :) He is so precious. I am sure you will be meeting him in some of my future layouts ;)
7. I made this card for a very dear lady, ( Cheryl Saforek owner of ScrapTown Lady ) for her birthday. I used the Pink Paislee Cottage Farms collection. Loved this collection!!
8. This is my beautiful niece Bailey and her friend on this layout I created for ScrapTown Lady. I had to use the gorgeous Authentique Be(you)tiful collection.
9. Here is another layout for ScrapTown Lady with an adorable pic of my kiddos from years ago. This one is Graphic45's ABC Primer collection.
10. Can't have a favorites list without some BoBunny... this is a card I made with the Prairie Chic collection for ScrapTown Lady's World Card Making Day blog hop.
11. One more Imaginisce layout of my son and his girlfriend using the Bushel O'Fall collection...
12. I so enjoyed playing with Authentique's papers at ScrapTown Lady. So much so that I guest designed for them in November. This is the beautiful Peaceful collection and the view out my front window last December. Sadly, it still looked like this into April, lol. My reindeer was frozen in til the snow melted.
13. This was one of my last Quick Quotes projects I created. It is everything that I love about Quick Quotes, scrapping family photos for future generations. My Mom is the little girl standing in the front. This is the only photo I have of her as a child. Maybe that's why I love it so much. I added some touches of lace and bling
And now for my GIVEAWAY!!!
Would you like to win the Imaginisce Outdoor Adventure collection?
- Become a follower of my blog.
- Leave me a comment below and let me know which project was your favorite.
Now hop along to the next person on the hop list, or start at the beginning....
Marcia Dehn-Nix <--- You are here
Lynn Shokoples <---- hop here next
Have a safe and happy New Year's celebration! Winner will be announced on Jan 2nd.