Saturday, January 8, 2022

January layouts for My Creative Scrapbook - Simple Stories

 Hello friends!

I wanted to be sure to share my January layouts with you that I created with the My Creative Scrapbook January Main kit featuring the Simple Stories Feeling Frosty collection. This was such a fun collection and living in Minnesota means I definitely have photos to scrapbook. A kit subscription includes access to cut files as well. This month the cut files are from PearTree Cut Files. I used one on this ski layout of my daughter.

My niece got engaged and they had photos taken last winter outside in the woods. It made for a really cute layout. I love the colorful foam sticker title.

To see more detailed pics please watch my process video.

My next layout documents our Christmas Tree farm outing. For this layout I used the monthly sketch provided by Laura Whitaker.


Here is my take ... Again I used a colorful foam title and added some ephemera die cuts.

My husband walking thru the snow with his tall Wellies on makes me smile .... doesn't he look like he could be in the movie Grumpy Old Men, lol. (The parts of the movie and sequel were filmed not far from my parents home.) 

For more detailed pics check out the process video ...


No snow for my last layout but since this photo of my husband with his family was taken in December I figured the snow theme still fit. 


If you are interested in a scrapbook kit subscription this one is a good one. They actually have 4 different kits so there is something for all types of scrapbookers.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!