Saturday, July 13, 2019

Heart of Home Cards - Pebbles

Hello blogging friends!

I dug out some scraps I had from the Pebbles Jen Hadfield Heart of Home collection and decided to make some everyday cards with them. Did you know the Heart of Home papers, stickers, and other embellishments are available at your local Joann Fabrics stores! I love that I can use my Joann coupons to purchase my favorite scrapbook supplies too. I made a set of three cards, all with the same design. I just changed the pattern papers up.




Journal cards or tags are a great way to add a sentiment to a card if you aren't big into stamping. I added a cardstock background to my journal cards to help set them apart from my card background. Then I created my own embellishments using scraps of patterned paper and cardstock, my Silhouette Cameo, and a few digital cut files.




A border die separates the two card background pattern papers and adds a feminine touch.




I used the same white twine bows and Nuvo translucent drops on all three cards. When reusing the same design and products, I find that I can whip up several cards in no time. A sticker here and there helps me use up my sticker stash too.




Take another look at your scraps before you toss them. Maybe you could make some amazing cards too!


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
~Marcia


Supplies:
Heart of Home 6x8 paper pad
Heart of Home Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!