Saturday, May 18, 2019

The Mountains Called - Pebbles

Hello blogging friends!

Did you know Pebbles does a monthly challenge? This month it is based on an awesome sketch.


My daughter recently went on a hiking trip to Zion National Park in Utah and got some beautiful shots from the top of the mountains there. I immediately thought mountain when I saw that triangle in the sketch. I used the Chasing Adventures collection by Jen Hadfield.


This beautiful mountain with clouds digital cut file is from the Handipaper Etsy store.


Following the sketch, I did my journaling on a tag from the collection and added a hiker girl.


I added a little color behind my photo and mountain to help with the cloud effect.


The Mountains Called made for the perfect title.


Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the Pebbles blog at the beginning of each month to see what the new challenge is.

~Marcia

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad, I don't see this cut file available in the etsy shop you mentioned. Is it still available to purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie. This particular cut file was free. You can still get it for free too! Here is the link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M5KljzfNUo_faHaiQrwTmMTdxZZNgoWA
      There are other cut files here that she has given away in the past from her Instagram feed. They are well worth downloading too. I hope you enjoy.

      Delete

I love hearing what you think!