Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Mix The Media Home Decor - Jillibean Soup

Hello blogging friends!

I am so excited to announce that I will be designing for Jillibean Soup for another year. I love creating Farmhouse home decor projects using their digital cut files available in the Silhouette store.

Wagging Tails Rustic White Frame

My last home decor piece today I created for my daughter. If you are you a dog lover, this sign is perfect for you! My daughter who has 2 dogs; a big great pyrenees and a tiny terrior mix. One loves the snow and the other can't stand the cold and needs a sweater and boots on before she will go out to do her business. This Home Is Filled With Kisses, Wagging Tails, Wet Noses and Love rustic sign is just what she needed to keep by her door to hang leashes and dog sweaters on.


I just love these wagging tail hooks I found at IKEA. I used a red matte vinyl and transferred it to this rustic white frame.


Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Digital Cut Files: This Home Is Filled With Kisses, Wagging Tails, Wet Noses, and Love / Design ID 266828

Other: Silhouette Cameo, red matte vinyl, IKEA dog hooks, transfer tape

Coffee Anyone?

What is your favorite coffee? French Roast? Latte? Cold Brew? Iced Mocha? All the Above? 
I love them all, so I thought this coffee mug rustic sign would be perfect in my kitchen. This Mix the 
Media Rustic sign was easy to make with my Silhouette Cameo, brown vinyl, and the Coffee Mug 
Words digital cut file available in the Silhouette store. There are lots more Jillibean Soup coffee digital 
cut files so there is sure to be one perfect for you no matter what kind of coffee drinker you are.



Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Mix the Media:  Mix the Media:  10"x10" Rustic White Frame JB1641
Digital Cut Files: Coffee Mug Words / Design ID # 267302


Other: Silhouette Cameo, brown vinyl, transfer tape

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you check out the Jillibean Soup digital cut files and 
create something amazing for your space too. 

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!