Friday, April 5, 2019

In My Easter Bonnet | Marcia Dehn-Nix

Hello blogging friends!

Today I am sharing some Easter inspiration using some of the new JustNick Studio Spring digital cut files available in the store. I love using flower cut files especially on my girly layouts. This one features one of my daughters in her Easter bonnet (from a long time ago).



You can never go wrong with a circle design. I applied some gesso and spray mist to my pattern paper to help set off the flowers and Leaf Wreath. To add dimension to the Build A Flower 1 florals, I inked the edges and then bent the petals upwards before assembing them.





I am in love with these airy Spring Florals. Here too I inked the edges as well as the middle of the flowers. Then I added a contrasting button in the middle. So pretty!





Here are the cut files I used today ...







Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!