Monday, September 17, 2018

Pumpkin Bowling - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

How about some Fall inspiration! There are plenty of new Fall cut files in the JustNick Studios on-line store. Today I used the new Fall Florals cut file because it went so well with the Forever Fall collection from Simple Stories. I also had to use a pumpkin. Pumpkins are one of the first things I think of for fall. I love those pumpkin spice lattes. There are lots of fun family activities at the local pick your own pumpkin patch, from corn mazes to even ... Pumpkin Bowling! My cute nephew will show you how its done ...



For my title I like combining different fonts, colors, and textures to create an eye-catching title. Here I used the scripty word 'pumpkin' from the Feels Like Fall digital cut file and combined it with some chipboard alphas.



The Fall Florals cut file includes a cotton boll stem as well as these pretty flowers. You can also see a pumpkin layered in the back from the Sights of Fall cut file as well as a few leaves.



Here are the digital cut files I used today ...





Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to check out all the Fall digital cut files in the JustNick Studios store for documenting your Fall memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!