Thursday, September 20, 2018

Charleston - Jillibean Soup

Hello blogging friends!

When I saw this new tile background digital cut file from Jillibean Soup, I knew it would be perfect for scrapping more of our Charleston vacation pics. I love old houses and those old houses on Battery Row in Charleston are just gorgeous! I can just imagine ornate tiled ceilings in those houses. For this layout I repeated the cut file pattern 4 times and welded the pieces together. Once it was cut out, I backed it with a soft pretty blue pattern paper from the Farmhouse Stew collection.


I wanted to keep my photos and journaling in a grid so that gorgeous cut file would shine. The Alphabeans in a Grey Chevron make for a title that stands out even when layered over my photos.
I embellished with some flowers from the Healthy Hello Soup collection and leaves cut from the Plant A Garden Jillibean Soup digital cut file. Take a look at the details ...






Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Pattern Paper: Farmhouse Stew / Hold Your Horses, Kiss My Grits
Alphabeans: Grey Chevron
Pea Pods: Healthy Hello Soup
Acrylic Shapes: Healthy Hello Soup
Digital Cut Files: Tile Background / Design ID #272519, Plant A Garden / Design ID #260258

Other: American Crafts white cardstock, Silhouette Cameo

Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!