Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Camping Under The Stars - Stash Bash Flair

Hello blogging friends!

I am participating with some other designers in the June Stash Bash. This month we are focusing on using our flair; tin pins, decorative brads, enamel dots, woodies. I had some camping flair from A Flair For Buttons so I decided to do a camping layout.


The digital cut file I used is a free cut file from the Paper Issues on-line store. I wanted to back it with some plaid paper in my stash from the Photo Play Paper Lakeside collection. 



I searched through my stash for camping embellishments and found these die cuts from the Imaginisce Happy Camper collection.


I also added some decorative brads from the Simple Stories Cabin Fever collection. This bear was perfect for a Northern Minnesota camping layout.


I wanted to set off the flair on a dark background and found this starry pattern paper from the Simple Stories Heart Simple Set. I cut out some semi-circles to frame the flair.



I like how the digital cut file frames my photo.


Here is the link to my process video. You can check out the other designer's Stash Bash YouTube videos too.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!