Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Little Birdie Told Me - Top Dog Dies Inspiration

Hello blogging friends. I have another Top Dog Dies card to share with you today. I found these pretty Bo Bunny papers when I was sorting through my papers and thought they were perfect for a Spring Birthday card. I can't seem to get enough flowers while I am waiting for something to start blooming here.


I layered up the Top Dog Bella Doily die and the Top Dog Vintage A2 Mat die at the top of my card. Don't be afraid to cut your dies and use only a portion, The Top Dog Dies Little Birds and the Close to My Heart sentiment stamp "a little birdie told me .." are a match made in heaven.


Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Bella Doily
Top Dog Dies Vintage A2 Mat die
Top Dog Dies Little Birds die set

Thanks for stopping by!
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!