Monday, August 26, 2013

Pattern Perfect cards - Quick Quotes

Hello Quick Quotes friends! Marcia here to host the blog today. I thought it would be fun to make a couple of non-school related cards to showcase how versatile the Pattern Perfect collection is. I am always in need of Thank You cards and Birthday cards, so that is what I created with the help of the Holidays Quotes Bundle. These bundles of quotes are perfect for card making, but you can also use these on your scrapbook pages, even for project life albums!


This first card could be a Thanks for the Hospitality, or even used for a Thanksgiving card.


I played up the colorful papers in this Birthday card for a festive look. The cake is actually 3 dimensional.

Out for Publising

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Pattern Perfect papers
Powderpuff chalk ink in Baja Blue, Lemonade, Mocha Mama, Green Tea
Quotes Bundle - Holiday
Ribbon

Other Supplies:
Prima Marketing - House wood veneer
Studio Calico - wood veneer Thanks
Core'dinations cardstock

I hope I've inspired you to create some cards.
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!