Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quick Quotes Card Inspiration

Hello Quick Quotes fans! Marcia here today to share a quick and easy card I made using the new Christmas collection at Quick Quotes. I played up the snowflakes on this one and added a cute shabby bow. Making great cards is easy with these gorgeous printed papers. I have been listening to Christmas by Michael Buble for my inspiration. Really an awesome CD!!
Quick Quotes supplies:
Christmas kit
Cracklin' Rose 300
Powderpuff Ink in Midnight Confessions

Other supplies:
The Paper Company white cardstock 
snowflake brads
Little Yellow Bicycle jewels and star stick pin
crinkle ribbon Prairie Bird Boutique (Etsy)
Inkadinkado Holiday Silhouettes acrylic stamps
Stampendous White embossing powder
Versamark ink.

You still have a few days to play along in our Make a Card challenge or maybe start on some Christmas cards. Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!