Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday - Artful Delight inspiration

Happy Monday everyone! I am in the middle of the Minnesota North Woods enjoying the fall colors and some time away with the hubby. I could get used to this empty nester thing. Before I left, I created another layout. I am so enjoying my September Artful Delight scrapbook kit. I have a Happy Birthday layout to share with you today.
I just love the starburst paper from the October Afternoon Cakewalk collection. It just fits this party photo I had from my daughter Naomi's 7th birthday so perfectly. By using it on half of my layout it kind of shows how this party went from calm to wild and crazy. Feed kids a little sugar and this is what happens, lol. The title strip is from the Echo Park Birthday Girl collection. I used the October Afternoon washi tape, tin pin, buttons, and flyers on this one for my embellishments.
and these flowers are perfect too...
I even used the stamps in the kit to experiment with the washi tape (also incuded in this awesome kit!). I used black StazOn ink here.
 
 There are still a few September kits available for purchase. This is what all is included...
Kaisercraft - Save the Date collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Milestone
Burst
Streamers
Pinwheel
Cheers
Bang
October Afternoon - Cakewalk collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Confetti
Sugar Stix
Hula Hoop
Webster's Pages - Girl land collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Retail Therapy
Carefree
Fancy Pants  - Be You collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Marbles
Stips
Echo Park  - Everyday Eclectic collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Herringbone
Large Hexagon
Echo Park - Birthday Boy collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Journaling
Echo Park - Birthday Girl collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Journaling
Of course Bazzill cardstock, acrylic stamps, and tons of embellishments too!!
 
Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!